Rejuvenated the 696 room Hooters Casino Hotel while overseeing all of resort’s operations and 10 food and beverage outlets. Liaised between ownership and property management to develop and enhance branded elements, as well as service execution throughout a major casino and hotel renovation.
Developed and managed a team of 5 Directors, 10 Department Managers, and more than 400 team members. Oversaw and developed multiple national franchise restaurants including 1) The worlds busiest Hooters Restaurant (24 million in annual revenues), 2) The worlds biggest Steak & Shake Restaurant, 3) Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, 4) Caribou Coffee, 5) Pizza Hut.
– Used creative, strategic yield management and market analysis to increase room revenue by 9.1% in the 1st year.
– Increased non-gaming Net Operating Income from $2,207,000 to $5,104,000 (131%) in one year.
– Executed $20M property renovation while holding the role of Property General Manager and Owners Representative.
– Developed all sales, marketing, branding, and public relations to increase revenues DURING renovation and beyond.
– Developed new lifestyle brand property image that was relative and competitive in the Las Vegas Strip market.